2009/06/02

30 May 2009 > Duo Match

Ok...so, its the holidays...and this time we had a duo match aka ping pong competition combined together with the MAF. So....they played doubles and there were eight teams...i think...ok..I think I might as well cut the crap here and go straight to the pictures(I'm pretty much speechless here anyway)...So sorry if the pictures are quite bleur....and I also decided not to put ALL of the pictures here...too much...too confusing...



this is the match board....

the first match...


the only female team there...

this is the fourth match...I think...not sure myself...

the so called 'crowd'...

and the finals...


so this is prize-giving time...and down here is Douglas and Ben Hor

Sian Jern and Kai Sheng...and I'm talking about the 2 at the right...

Yue Sum and Uncle John Chin

Lee Chin and Lee Yng

Uncle James and Timothy Au Yong

Uncle Bob and Zhi Yuan

Uncle Patrick and Sian Jee

and the champions for the day: Uncle David and Ben Yong

group photo!

btw...today was also our fellowship chairperson's birthday...

and this...well...this was just for fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment