2009/07/02

27 June 2009 > Cottage Meeting > Teoh's residence

Another late post....school lah...can't blame me...so whatever...back to the post...this time we went to Lee Yng's house (applause), it was suppose to be birthday celebration but due to the school replacement...plus PIC can't come...so there was a swap...the people who came this time was SUPPOSE to rampage Lee Yng's house...but I assume they didn't, or else they would have to face Lee Yng's "other side"...this time a lot of boys came...of course some are new here...and definately there were games...or else what's the point of coming here?...


ok...so I don't really know how the whole day goes...I'm in school...so the pics I simply put lah...not much of them anyway...

I think this is one of the games...

and I got totally no idea what in the world is this...

and this is obviously Ben...

No comments:

Post a Comment